You may be required to pay additional charges for customs clearance or import tax depending on the country in which you're receiving the product. Please note that the recipient will be charged these taxes and fees, so make a payment to the carrier upon delivery. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact the customs office of the country in which you're receiving the products for further information.
Articles in this section
- How about Customs Procedures?
- How long will it arrive?
- How much is shipping?
- Can you ship to all over the world?
- Can I specify the carrier?
- Can I specify the delivery time and date?
- Can I pick up my order from my local post office or the carrier's business office?
- How can I track my order?
- Do you deliver on weekends?
- Can you ship to a hotel address?